Ordering our product:
You are required to create an account in order to place an order on the site. Your payment is processed via Visa and MasterCard through our secure website, once an order is processed it is then sent to our warehouse for packing and shipping, the order will change from “Processing” to “Complete”, this means it is completed and shipped via regular mail. Please keep your order # and information on file.
Stik-ees processes funds in USD only.
Shipping your Stik-ees:i
Canada Post is used to deliver your goods. Please allow 1 week processing and 2 weeks for shipping, with the exception of observed holidays. Due to covid 19 and the current season, items can be delayed. Please allow an extra week. Weekdays are considered business day and weekends are not included in the shipping time.
We will do our best to stick within the noted time frame however shipping can change from time to time.
Return and Refund Policies
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item or items.
If your item is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returned item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Caring for your vinyl decals
Stik-ees vinyl decal products are manufactured from high grade, color-embedded vinyl plastic that is extremely durable and last for years. The vinyl decals are non-toxic and easy to use.
Simply remove the paper backing from the plastic sheet, pull out the Stik-ees vinyl decals and place them directly on the application surface, or onto another Stik-ees piece, to create the desired design.
Stik-ees cling like magic to any clean surface and can be removed and stored for long-term use.
Stik-ees vinyl decal care and storage tips
To help you keep your Stik-ees vinyl decals at their best, you can follow the following assembly, care and storage tips:
- Before you decorate with Stik-ees vinyl decals, make sure the application surface is clean and dust-free. If you have used a window cleaner where you plan to apply the Stik-ees, wipe the window with a paper towel to remove all cleaner residue. (We do not recommend using ammonia-based products where Stik-ees vinyl decals will be applied.)
- To remove the paper backing from the vinyl decal, first squeeze the edges of the sheet at a corner to form a gap between the paper and the vinyl decal. Then peel the paper backing away from the vinyl decal. (For ease of removal, make sure the paper backing stays dry.)
- Separate the Stik-ees shapes by pulling out each piece from the surrounding vinyl, checking carefully to find all the pieces. Don’t throw away the remaining vinyl until the set is fully assembled.
- Apply your Stik-ees vinyl decals to almost any clean, glossy surface. Exceptions are: 1) aluminum surfaces, because some types of aluminum might cause Stik-ees to adhere permanently; and 2) windows treated with do-it-yourself sunscreens, because both the window and the Stik-ees vinyl decals can be damaged from a “sunburn” shadow after long exposure to the sunlight.
- To eliminate fingerprints from showing on the vinyl decal pieces, use a white paper towel to smooth out the Stik-ees.
- If the outdoor temperature is below 30 degrees Fahrenheit, moisten the back of each piece to improve the clinging power on windows. Remove excess water from under the vinyl decal pieces by pulling the edge of a credit card or a ruler over the top of the vinyl decals.
- If your Stik-ees vinyl decals have become dusty, or have been handled frequently, they might not stick as well as they should. Clean the Stik-ees by washing them in warm, soapy water (liquid dish soap works well). Lay the Stik-ees vinyl decals flat to dry, or pat them dry with a lint-free towel.
- If your Stik-ees become wrinkled, or if some of the pieces are bent, place the pieces on top of a warm, running clothes dryer until the pieces are flat again. Alternatively, place the vinyl decals in the middle of a folded towel and press the top of the towel with a warm, but not hot, iron.
- To organize and protect your Stik-ees vinyl decals for future use, store them in a Stik-ees Storage Album, on our storage sheets, or on another plastic surface (e.g., a piece of cardboard covered with plastic wrap). Do not store your Stik-ees on wax paper or aluminum foil – wax and foil remove the static cling quality of Stik-ees vinyl decals.
- To maximize the use of the storage sheets, the vinyl decals in a Stik-ees set can be layered on the sheet. We suggest that vinyl decal pieces be sorted by color to layer for storage.
- Store the set cover with the vinyl decal set, so you can refer to it when you reassemble your Stik-ees designs.
We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following list discloses what information we gather from you, how it is used and what systems are in place to ensure that this information remains private:
Information Collection and Use:
Stik-ees is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We collect email addresses of those who communicate with us via email and any information volunteered by visitors on our registration form. The information we collect is used to make contact for marketing purposes and to improve the content of our web site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others.
Notification of Changes:
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-604-928-6291
Thank you for visiting us and we hope you return again soon!